AT TELTECH WE VALUE OUR EMPLOYEES AND BELIVE THAT OUR EMPLOYEES DRIVE OUR SUCCESS. WE OFFER A VARIETY OF BENEFIT PROGRAMS TO ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES INCLUDING:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
WE ALSO HAVE EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH/YEAR PROGRAMS.
OUR CURRENT OPENINGS ARE LISTED BELOW. PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT THE LINK TO INDEED.COM PROVIDED OR COME SEE US IN PERSON.
Link to job on Indeed: Security Technician – Programmer
- OSHA 10
- BICSI Copper/Fiber Certification
- Security Certifications (Hirsch/Identiv, S2, etc.)**
- Internet protocol knowledge**
- Experience port forwarding**
**Note: Candidate must be able to program systems at time of hire.
The team member will be responsible for installing, testing, and troubleshooting copper and fiber connectivity products from a variety of manufacturers. The technician must function as a team member and successfully interface with the customer to install cables and related parts or equipment.
- Install cable / fiber under floors, in walls, and in ceiling.
- Place drops using stiffy rod, fish tape, or other method.
- Meet Tel Tech standards for installation which include precisely: organizing, forming, removing slack, dressing, labeling cables, terminating, and testing cables.
- Build out Telecommunication closets including installing grounding, equipment and cable as required.
- Properly install fire-stopping in fire walls, floors and ceiling penetrations.
- Read, interpret, and follow prints and drawings properly.
- Fully complete all paperwork accurately and on time (plans, quotes, time-sheets, material transfers, work orders, change orders, tool transfers, toolbox talks, vehicle inspection reports and others as required).
- Adhere to all Company, customer and industry quality and safety standards and regulations.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Low Voltage Construction experience including strong technical knowledge, the ability to install and terminate communications cables and devices.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts to meet customer expectations including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Position may require out of town travel to service customers in California.
- Must have satisfactory driving record, pass periodic drug testing and complete preliminary background check.
- Must maintain valid Arizona driver’s license.
- Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift at least 55 pounds occasionally, and move up to 75 pounds.
- Distinguish difference between color cables to terminate consistently.
- Complete paperwork including time sheets, inspection reports, and weekly toolbox talks on time.
- Be able to function as a motivated individual and as a team member.
- Use personal protective equipment properly and in a manner which meets all company, customer, and industry safety standards. Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Meet expectations for other responsibilities as assigned.
Installer – Punch tool & pouch, cable snips, cable stripper, tool bag or box, drywall or keyhole saw, measuring tape (25′ min), 12″ torpedo level, screwdrivers (assorted), split joint pliers, channel locks, needle nose, crescent wrench, hammer, and flashlight.
Technician – All installer tools plus: tone generator, 18v cordless drill set with 2 batteries, standard drill bits, paddle bits (wood), fish tape (100′ steel), open end wrench set (up to 3/4″), ratchet set (up to 3/4″), hardware kit (nuts, bolts, screws etc.), nut driver set (up to 1/2″), hack saw, and 4 pair tester (continuity tester).
Lead Technician – All the installer and tech tools plus: labeler, cable cutters (red heavy duty), RJ45 crimp tool, RJ11 crimp tool, Allen wrench set, fiber glass rod set, hole saw kit (up to 2-1/2″), mod-tap 4pr tester, butt set, coax BNC ratchet tool, and coax stripper.
Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid holidays, and paid vacation.
Relocation expenses are not authorized.
Tel Tech Networks Inc. is a full-service commercial low voltage cabling contractor serving clients’ needs nationwide and is based in Phoenix, AZ. The company’s priority is to provide its customers with individualized end-to-end solutions rather than focusing on the bottom line for shareholders. Tel Tech’s numerous areas of specialty include, but are not limited to: Enterprise Network, Outside Plant, Telephony, Wireless, Video and Security.
The above job posting and description has been designed to provide applicants with a basic overview of the nature of the work to be performed. The information provided in this posting is not all-inclusive and the position may require tasks to be performed beyond what has been listed in the duties and requirements sections. Expectations for employees assigned to this position may be subject to change to meet customer expectations and job site conditions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year