TEL TECH NETWORKS, INC. ENVIRONMENTAL STATEMENT
Tel Tech Networks, Inc. is committed to doing its part to minimize the impact of its activities on the environment and fostering actions and decisions that promote protection and preservation of the health and vitality of the environment in which our company operates.
Key commitments include:
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimize toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Proper disposal and recycling of e-waste and electronic devices by a certified third party.
- Operating a travel policy that takes account of environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and encourages, where possible, the use of feasible alternative means of transport.
- Informing and motivating our staff and encouraging them to play an active role in our commitment to the environment.
- Encouraging customers to reuse cabling, pathway, rack, etc. whenever plausible.
- Recycling copper, metal, wood and cardboard related materials and shipping containers.
- Upgrading our facility with higher e-value roofing insulation and LED lighting throughout.
- Using energy star compliant equipment for our internal needs and supplying energy star compliant equipment to our customers whenever possible.
- Recycling all printer/plotter ink/toner cartridges.
For E-Waste harvesters (e-waste removal) click here